Business Administration LECTURER
Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different cultures across ASIA?
RafflesEducationCorp ranks as one of the Top 200 Asia-Pacific companies on the Forbes Asia’s “Best Under a Billion” list for three consecutive years from 2006 to 2008.
Raffles Education Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate three universities and 25 colleges across nine countries in the Asia-Pacific region: Singapore, China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Australia and New Zealand, with a total student population of over 30,000.
We are currently in the midst of recruiting for Business Administration Lecturer to join us on a 2 year Full Time renewable contract. Please find below for more details:
• Design course curriculum materials in Business Administration
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
• Monitor and maintain high student morale and motivation
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
General requirements :
• Master Degree in Business Administration
• At least 5 years industry experience with preferably 2 years lecturing experience in a similar capacity
• Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities
Technical requirements :
Business Administration, Lecturer experience
Candidates should have some experinence with :
5 years in Business Administration, Lecturer experience
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters as well as a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org